Girls! what makes you attracted to a guy? looks? personality?

what is more important to you looks or personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm attracted to a guy's looks, I usually look to talking to him (even though I'm shy). Now one thing you have to understand is while one person can find you extremely attractive, another can find you not so cute. Personality is everything! If I, for example, find some guy who I don't think is all that much but he's super nice and funny, then I outlook the beauty. So always be yourself and you'll find someone who likes you for who you are and will find you beautiful!!!

• i know i just wanted to know the personal preferences of other people. i doubt i will have any trouble finding a young lady who likes me for who i am.

What Girls Said 4

• For me it's personality and heart... if the guy is kind hearted and does the sweetest things that touch my heart I will definitely be attracted, looks can fool, girls sometimes so im careful.

• An attractive man will catch my eye, but humility and genuine kindness keep my attention. Nobody likes a snob or a prick.

• I like high IQ guy, I like geek, I like it when they work in chess, physics, math, computer... which im not good at. I dont care much about his look or height. big brain is sexy.

• Personality

What Guys Said 1

• It's going to be your looks for initial attraction 98% of the time.