What she is thinking about me?

I meet one girl. She is married one year ago. i first meet her, when she come to my neighbor for renovation of her uncle's house.

I go to her talk to him. Asked her whats your name? Do you need any help. She said no. She only ask for water to drink. When her workers cleaning her uncle's house she stand with me and we talk for 2-3 hours. She talk about her family and relatives.

Again another day she come and started talking with me. we talk about 2-3 hours. Talk about family, movies and all general talk. About hobbies and business and all.

Why she talk with me so much? As we meet for the first time on that day? She want to do friendship with me? or Is there anything else. Tell me girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's only been married one yr. Do you think she's looking for an affair already?

• I dont think anything. Thats why i asked question here. What you think?

What Girls Said 1

• She was probably just being friendly and i would not read into it too much

What Guys Said 2

• She don't give a fuck about you. You just happened to be the only one listening.

• Tread lightly with this one.