Hooking up - Bad or good?

Okay, well i've been talking to this guy for about 3 years now. But on and off. From the beginning he was very interested in hanging out with me&getting to know me - both personally and physically. We stopped talking for a while and then met up again and i stayed at his place, but we didn't do anything. Didn't see him for about another year, and this time we went out, saw his friends, came back to his place with his friends for a little while, but we didn't do anything that night again after they left. I think this kind of got him a little mad. I feel he feels that it's been so long that he should get to have me physically. While i do trust him, we don't talk as often as we used to. But he's still very considerate on how i feel about it. I didn't want to just give it to him from the start because i don't want him to think i'm easy, cause i'm really not. But i like him. I just don't know if now that he's back home if i should catch up with him since he's been texting me and asking me and get to it. I guess what i'd really like to know is if hooking up with him could lead to anything or if this is clearly just him wanting to hook up. Obviously we aren't in a relationship, so maybe i'm answering my own question, but i'd still like some clarity. He has been pretty persistent and patient before, but the last time he seemed pretty upset that nothing happened. But am i wrong for not really caring? Because i'm looking for a relationship with this guy, not to be his bootycall. We haven't done anything physical other than kissing yet since i've met him, but i'm just trying to be cautious on what to do as far as the next step. Is hooking up with him bad? Or should i just leave him for good.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him for god.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.