Is it normal to go out with a guy who is taller than you?

Okay, I'm dating one of my old friends I've had a crush on for a really long time. But he's 6'1" and I'm 5'2". I don't know why, but I feel it's not really normal? Please help I'm really confused. I know size doesn't really matter but, maybe I should find a guy my size?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the problem? Think of the advantages, you can ride up on his shoulders at concerts, those pesky high shelves will no longer thwart you, and you can try out some of those crazy standing sex positions that cause couples of equal height to topple over into a heap on the floor...

Seriously, when it comes to things that should make you think twice about being with someone, this shouldn't even be on the radar.

What Guys Said 3

• You can date whoever you want to date, nobody should judge you. HOWEVER, as a short guy it does suck when all the short girls are getting snatched up by really tall guys, and tall girls won't even consider me. That is a fact I've accepted though, I'm not going to blame it on you or anything, you have every right to date whoever you want, as I said earlier.

• On here it's a requirement.

• Most guys area taller than girls.

What Girls Said 3

• You can date whoever you want regardless of height, weight, gender, race, etc. It is completely normal.

• It's AWESOME dating a guy taller than you
    I am 5;5 and my boyfriend is 6;1 i think
    it's fun he could pick u up whenever
    My boyfriend always grabs and i swing my legs around him we hug!
    and cuddle a little
    but its fun and normal so no worrys

• Thats actually a cute thing lol tall guy and short girl is cute