I still like a guy I friendzoned but now he is taken and I don't know what to do?

We went to hc together and we talked for about 5 months then I was just waiting for us to date and we talked about it and he said he wasn't ready so I started becoming interested in my best friend but we were to weird to date so I wanted this guy back and now he is taken. I almost want to wait for him but I don't want to be his second choice even though that is better than anyone else's first choice

Most Helpful Guy

• THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE?

What Guys Said 6

• Tough luck--you friendzoned him.

• This happens to a lot of people. There is nothing you can do. You had your chance and missed it. Move on.

• Move on. You could end up waiting forever, don't try to break up his relationship either.

• It is that he might just think of you a friend. This is the facts of life.

• Karma now you gotta deal with it

• Sucks for you lol

What Girls Said 1

• Typical story. SMH. ... Honestly there's not much you can do unless he still loves you. I mean you missed out by friend zoning now you see what you could've had. And he would be your second choice so that's like taking sloppy seconds.