Did he kiss me back on purpose?

Well I stole a kiss from my ex today and he corresponded lol he stayed quiet for a moment then he said "what the hell Ima kill you with a little smile on his face". What does it mean?

and I did it cause he told me he was single and cause I still have feelings for him and cause he told me he wanted to go on a date with me friday. And now he called me and said why did you do that am gonna kill you. And I said I didn't do anything and then he said if you would have asked me I would have just gave it to you. And I told him stolen kisses taste better then giving ones. What do you think? What sould I ask him or tell him?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what is going on:

You both have feelings for one another, you kissed him, he plans to take you out friday then called and said he's gonna kill you.

Sounds like a violent place you guys live in.

• Lol but he didn't say it like that not in a bad way. Maybe what he meant was that he didn't want that to happen cause he didn't want me to notice what he still feels for me.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Go out with him one more time to see

if true feelings are still there for both of you.

If not--MOVE ON.

What Girls Said 1

• Just get over it.