She's on the fence, should I text her?

I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months. She was clearly really in to me, and I genuinely like her as well, but I didn't put 100% into it until very recently. I think I just wasn't quite ready to give up being single. We always have a good time but I just never went out of my way to let her know that I really liked her. I guess I didn't want to do that until I was ready to really commit.
Anyway she told me on the phone this morning that she doesn't think it's working because don't communicate and she didn't think I was really into her. I apologized and told her admitted that I basically blew it the last few months by not being more engaged, but that I really do like her and want to keep seeing her.
She said she needs time to process this, but I don't think I said everything I want to say. Should I text her and let her know that I would really like the chance to show her how much I like her? Or should I just give her space for now?

What Girls Said 1

• Let her figure it out on her own.

What Guys Said 0