Really hurt and confused. I thought he liked me?

Okay, so basically there's this guy who has shown interest in me lately. He's a year older than me and I knew of him before we hung out, I just didn't know him personally (if that makes sense) We've hung out a lot for the past three weeks and I had been giving him rides home. He was teasing me about my music selections, but he was being really cute and flirty about it. We then hung out at his house almost everyday after school for the past two weeks, and we watched a lot of netflix together. Well, we started to get bored of netflix so we were just talking and teasing each other and then one thing led to another and we made out. And I thought things were going to be really awkward after that but they weren't. We continued hanging out and we cuddled a lot and kissed. Everything was fine. Then, last Monday, he totally, unexpectedly, shut me out. He wouldn't answer my text messages, talk to me at school, or even look at me. After school he'd text me but it seemed like he was really annoyed with me and he kept the conversation short. We had plans to hang out over break but I doubt that's going to happen. He indirectly tweets about me all the time, and his friends have been making fun of him a lot and I don't know if that's linked with me or what. I just don't understand what happened? I didn't do anything I don' t think, anyone have any idea of what's going on? He really made it seem like he liked me, and I really started to like him. This all just really sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember in school, I was crushing on this girl and I really liked her. We spoke a lot and she was one of the very few girls who actually liked me. I was working up the courage to ask her out and ask asked my guy friends for advice. Every one of my guy friends made fun of me for liking her (she wasn't the high school hottie) and I gave into it. I still spoke to her afterwards but i questioned the dating part and never hooked up. Something I regret to this day. I probably would have had a different life path if I just followed what I wanted.

What Guys Said 2

• It is sad. He is too concerned with what his friends think of you, not what he, himself, thinks of you.

Give him some time and perhaps he will wise up.

See Scrambled's response below--I think he knows what is going on too.

• I'm sorry, that's a really tough situation. No one on her can tell you what happened. All I can say is that if you haven't directly asked him what's going on, then ask him.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him time. He could be being teased by his friends or in worse case he could just not know how he "feels" about.