Can a man's face grow on a woman?

Now what the hell do I mean by that? Allow me to explain.

If a girl does not initially find a man's face attractive, can she still fall in love with him? And if so, would the man's face then become attractive to her? Is that possible?

You see, for a man (or at least for me) it isn't likely for that to happen. If a man does not find a girl's face initially attractive, then he won't find it attractive in the future either.

• Yes, it may happen
  • No, it will probably never happen
  • See Results
Trials in life, questions of us existing here. Don't wanna die alone without you here. Please tell me what we have is real

Most Helpful Girl

• it is seen that usually people in a family who have been grown up with each other and built emotion for each other when asked about attractiveness they see themselves more attractive instinctually and by real feelings than the ones who do not have any relation with them.

In this way, when you start to like someone by any reason it is only the beginning of the emotion, and the emotion grows as time passes if the relationship is and kept in a good state and as the emotion grows so the 'attractiveness' of the partner grows in one as well.

so between couples it is absolutely possible to find such feeling for each other. because attraction is a feeling beyond the physical surface.

even if your boyfriend is a beautiful man physically when you are attracted to him that attraction makes you think he is 'the one and only' man on earth. and he is in your eyes.

you do not think about or grab a ruler and go determine his physical beauty according to golden ratio every day so to see "okay, how much should I be attracted to you today?"

no it is an emotion that grows. and it does make physical appearance more attractive to the persons.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah it can definitely happen.

When I first started spending time with my boyfriend, I wasn't attracted to him physically at all. I enjoyed spending time with him and liked him as a person, but nothing more. Over time that grew until I realized I had developed feelings. Now quite often I just look at him and think he's very good-looking.

So there's definitely truth in what some other posters are saying that when you get to know someone and grow to like/love them, they'll become more and more attractive, physically-speaking.

• yesyesyes it can, bro :D

• When you genuinely grow close to somebody and fall in love with their soul, everything about them becomes beautiful. At least for me it does. It's not impossible.
    And I doubt you're as ugly as you think. Almost everybody sees themself as less attractive than they truly are.

• Yeah if i get to know a person and find their personality attractive then i begin to find their features attractive just like if there is a person who would be deemed physically attractive but i dont find their personality attractive their face starts becoming unnattractive to me

• Oh, I took that literally..

Anyways, yes it can very well happen. When I first see a guy, Im very hard to impress. But then when I get to know (and like) him, I can find his face very attractive.

• Hahahah me too

I thought the OP was going to talk about metamorphosis or something

• for me it was possible. If I don't find him immediately repulsive and if I feel comfortable around him, he would usually "grow" on me. This word is weird lol

• No the face you're born with is usually the one you're stuck with.

• Depending on what part of her cycle she's at she can either be loathing or perv in after the same guy lol.

• yes possible, provided the initial impression is good and i feel comfortable around him. then his personality (if he is a good person) follow by looks would appeal to me

• it happened only once but still possible

• it happened more often for me. Which was why I almost always fall for my guy best friends

• People change, man.

I looked like shit in hs and the guys wouldn't even give me a chance. Now I still look like shit sometimes, but I've improved quite a bit. The guys who didn't find me attractive before find me attractive now. Boom

• Yes because
    I asked my friend for a peice of gum and it was her last peice of gum. Then I felt bad cause I didn't even like the flavor, so I told my brain to shut up and like it, then I started loving the flavour!!!
    I tried it on other things to and it worked

• No. You are going to die alone.

• It's happened to me

What Guys Said 3

• I know it works for girls.

• That would be horribly awkward and probably painful.

• yes. plastic surgeons in japan have made this happen.