Why do girls hate me so much?

I'm 24 and I've never been in love before. I want a girlfriend more than anything but all girls my age either have a boyfriend or are married. And the few who are single are just not attracted to me. I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life. Why is dating so hard for me but other men have no problem attracting girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try working out and stick with that and once you do that you might get a lot of confidence because of the results you will be getting. You can also maybe try to get a new hairstyle or something and wear nice clothes. Doing this will make girls notice you and maybe find you attractive. Once you've done that go to a place where a lot of girls are like a bar a mall etc. or if you see a good looking women on the street try to talk to her immediately because if you wait you might get nervous. Approach them with a smile even if it's a fake smile and use your surrounds to start a conversation if you can't think of anything else to say. Then you can introduce your self and ask for her name as well, once she seems to be having a good time talking to her you can ask for her number and to hang out sometime. while your talking to her and she's smiling, touching you playing with her hair etc. these are signs she can be attracted to you but even if she's not still try to get her number. Girls love confidence so try to build some confidence also. If you have problems talking to girls try talking to everyone and saying something simple like hi to that girl in front of you of the grocery store or something then once you feel comfortable you might be able to say more.

What Girls Said 2

• :( try match. com or something? Or just go out more, when you go out try to wear nice brands and styles, do your hair nicely, and the only time you shouldn't have something minty in your mouth is when you are eating. When drinking and kissing shove it in you molars.
    -Be nice to girls at clubs. Flirty? But nice. You may compliment her face. You can compliment her smile but NOT lips, mouth, tongue, teeth. Yuck. Creepy! Not boobs butt stomach or legs. Or feet or hands or arms. Just smile, face, hair. Personality. Laugh. Anything else don't even consider.
    -Be funny. Don't try pickup lines or knock knock jokes. Just be a generally funny person. Don't he two sarcastic. Be light hearted and optimistic.
    -be social. If one girl doesn't seem interested don't waste your time. Walk around and talk to others.
    NEVER GO TO FIJD GIRLS ALONE. ALWAYS BRING A GIY FRIEND AND A GIRL FRIEND. te guy will help you with technique. The grl can talk you up to other girls.

• Because they go on with their lives, not caring that much if they have a gf or not. They are who they are, their personalities are not defined by other people.
    You seem lonely and insecure as a result of girls not attracted you, man up (psychologically) and don't be affected by this, go on in your life and when you're not expecting it love may come your way, it will find you when you stop looking for it :)
    Dramaticism ('hate' is a very strong expression of 'not attracted to me') and desperation are two VERY unattractive qualities, get rid of them you'll have more luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• brother, have you looked around on the website? I beat this must be a top 10 questions for girls and boys. "I can't find someone to date..."

There is no magic here, it is a matter of thinking about whether you are doing something that is off-putting? and if so doing something about it (and that probably isn't the case). but it is also about meeting people and just letting time and nature do its work. The right person doesn't just fall off of trees.

• Bro, hang out with your buds, and smoke some bud, let the bud work its magic bud bro