Should I talk to him? Or am I being too pushy?

So the guy I'm sort of seeing at the moment sent me a message the other day saying that he's having problems at the moment and that he needs some time and he hasn't been able to talk to me. It's been 2 days and I miss talking to him because we normally talk every single night, so should I message him or should I wait till he's sorted his problem and talks to me first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either or is fine in my opinion if you do send him a message don't expect a long drawn out convo.. Also send something close ended like "I hope everything is fine with you" or something similar, or you can wait till he finally message first. Either one is fine.

What Guys Said 3

• The only time I would not talk to a girl I'm seeing or attempt to distance myself from her would be because I'm not interested.

• Just send a message letting him know how you feel but also make it clear that you respect his space. If you wanna talk let him know but also let him know you don't want to force him.

• If he really likes you he will move mountains to talk to you... trust me

What Girls Said 2

• Just let him know that you'll be there if he needs anything, and if he doesn't, you are willing to leave him alone until he's ready to talk again :)

• Tell him you're there for him. If he wants to talk or need anything not to hesitate to ask.

• I have done, when he first mentioned it I said I was there if he needed to talk, he said "Thanks babe, I really appreciate it but this is something I need to sort out by myself"

• I guess wait till he contacts you. I really feel for you. I hate when guys do that.