When will he kiss me?

So I have been dating this guy for almost two months and he is very very affectionate; he always has to touch me when we are together but he has not once kissed me and I'm starting to get slightly restless. I mean he is showing clear signs of liking me but he hasn't gone in for the kiss. I'm confused like should I talk to him about it? Should I be patient? Should I go in for the kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• he's likely shy and afraid of rejection
    you should go in for the kiss yourself, but if you want him to kiss you first, you need to setup the perfect situation to let him make the move - basically: romantic, alone and quiet

• yay thanks for mho!

What Guys Said 3

• Just go in for the kiss

• If your comfortable go for it. Otherwise talk to him.

• He may just be very shy and afraid of rejection. There is nothing wrong with a girl making the first move, either, so I'd say go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you just kiss him?

• You should do it:)
    He's been dating you for 2 months.. He likes you. I'm sure he'll be good with it.
    Or, you can be more obvious.. Kiss him on the face, get more cuddly /touchy and close.