I want to ask out this girl I've known for a while?

I just graduated college and moved back home. I want to ask out this girl that I've known since high school and she also just moved back home which is close to me. We went to prom together but never ended up doing anything. Then we went to different colleges and didn't see each other too much but we did still text a good amount but it was on and off at times. I saw her about a month ago for the first time in about a year and a half. We went out with a bunch of friends but ended up making out at one of the bars. I took her home but didn't do anything because we were too drunk. We've been texting a lot since then. I really want to ask her out but I'm afraid she's going to say something about being friends. How should I ask her out

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask what she's doing in on a particular night when you see her next and if she's not doing anything ask her if she wants to go out. Who cares if she only wants to be friends, it's nothing to be afraid of... At least you have an answer.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You just graduated from Uni... you are a big boy. Just ask her.

• "Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable." - Sydney J. Harris

JUST ASK HER, DO IT
    Trust me, being rejected is 10x better than never trying and regretting