Do girls know we think its rude when they don't reply to messages?

I seem to be dealing with a lot of this , I try and send a genuine message to a girl I know from real life but things never seem to work out like they do when I talk to them in person. and don't seem to get a lot of replies and not sure if there girls know I think its rude that they don't reply to my message or they just feel its ok to not say anything

Most Helpful Girl

• Awe man, I dislike texting. I'm one of those rude people, I have to admit. I someone's don't text back because I don't want to. I like talking on the phone or actually seeing the person. Texting isn't as special or genuine, ya know? But yeah, I know it's rude and wrong. Sometimes I do text back. I always text back if it's something really important or interesting.

What Girls Said 3

• If I get a genuine message I try to reply. Sometimes I will click on it and not have time to respond and then forget about it. I'm not on here consistently so that's more the reason if I don't answer.

• Sometimes they don't know what to say so they don't say anything at all

• Yes, they do. It's a passive aggressive way of telling you they aren't interested in what you are.

• but I'm confused cause some of these girls communicate with me in person at places like bars or pubs , I have had conversations with them at various times but can't get a reply online , so they are girls I have talked to , some of them also seemed interested when I saw them in person

• They probably are being friendly, but sense you want more than friendship. If they aren't responding the way you want, just move on to someone who respects you and encourages your attention.

What Guys Said 3

• if you read many of the questions on here, it seems that is a disease that many on here experience from both sexes. The telephone is such a better way to go...

• Dear Girls,

Please reply to the messages we send you. Otherwise it hurts our feelings.

Signed,
    All the guys

• Listen buddy. Girls in her 20s are superficial and shallow. They only want short term relationships. They sleep around and go to the bar, too. When they hit 30, they realize their time is over and will settle for nice guys.

• I know there like that at that age , I still don't see what the problem with replying is? I mean it takes so little to send something back. I mean for dating sites its sort of expected a lot of your messages will be ignored but when you know the person in real life you sort of expect to be treated better

• so what your saying they know I like them and that I'd like to hear from them but they don't care cause they know they can go to bar and pick up another guy? and so why worry about a message

• Nope, if they know you like them girls will evaluate your looks and personality based on your profile picture and the message you have sent them. When they think you are their perfect matches they will email you,