Guys, do you prefer physically a woman who is over 5'9 slim and fit, or woman under 5'9 curvy/ chubby?

Just curious because I am almost 5'11 and slim/fit.

Most Helpful Guy

• personally, i prefer a girl with a beautiful face and slim and Intellectual , inclusive if she doesn't have big boobs, or a perfect body, than a girl who has a perfect body, chubby or with curves, but doesn't have a beautiful face or intelligence

What Guys Said 11

• So basically to compare to two artists in size (width) its like niki minaj and ariana grande. I dont think anyone really wants to look at that shit niki minaj has.

Slim and fit is definitely the better option, unless i suppose you are really desperate and not looking for a decent relationship (ie, people not taking you seriously and just staring and looking at you like an object, when there is nothing to admire)

And anyway, everyone would choose ariana grande over niki minaj

Hope this helps
    @sharon19

• Are you nice? and the chubby girl mean? If so, i prefer you. If on the other hand you are mean, and she is nice i prefer her.

• yes of course personality is most important. I was just curious to what some men prefer physically.

• Well i am 6'7" so i like tall or short... no difference to me.

• I'd take the under 5'9 chubster. Why? Cuz I'm only 5'7 :D. Weight can always be lost (as long as she's motivated to do so). If she's not motivated/lazy, no chance.

Now If I was say 6'3, obviously I'd take 5'9 slim fit.

• I don't care about the height but I prefer curvy/chubby.

• Most guys prefer slim and fit girls while girls like to date guys who are tall and muscular.

Ask yourself this question

Will girls prefer a man who is tall, fit, and muscular or the overweight ones?

• The slim and fit one. I don't want somebody chuby

• Under 5'6 and curvy.

• Slim and tall over short and fat.

• Slim and fit. I'd take a <5'9 curvy but not chubby.

• I'm 5'9", my girlfriend is 5'11" - I don't care about the height difference one bit.

• Slim/fit take care of your body

What Girls Said 0