How do men feel about tall women?

I'm around 5'10, which isn't that tall but it's pretty tall for a girl. I am taller than most guys I meet and I feel as if they are intimidated by me. I don't mind dating someone a few inches shorter, do men have a problem dating tall women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if the guy is shorter than you, it might bother him. Other than that, tall is awesome.

What Guys Said 6

• No... but i am 6'7"

• I don't find them as attractive as shorter ones, personally, but I'm not intimidated by them.

• Lol one of my 10 fears is tall woman but in 511 so haha. Is rare. But seen some Shaq size woman. lol

• You can be tall and still not be shaq size, I'm still feminine.

• Yea I would be ok dating u. But I couldn't date 6 feet 4 or something. it just me being weird. I feel. Funny. But u shouldn't. Feel bad. Every. Girl is taller than Kevin hart and all the ladies. Want him LOL

• NOT this guy i'm 5'9 and I love tall curvy women. mmmmmhmmm

• I don't know about intimidated, exactly.

The idea that the guy has to be tall is extremely common among girls. As in, taller than her is a basic standard. For many, the height discrepancy must be greater than that (must be taller than me in heels, or must be 6'+, for example). It's everywhere. As such, a lot of guys won't approach a girl who's taller than he is, because it's seen as an automatic rejection.

It isn't that most guys refuse to date tall girls, but rather that most girls refuse to date short guys to the point that it's almost a rule. As such, a lot of guys won't approach a girl taller than he is without significant signs that she's interested.

• Yep, especially if the guy is shorter or the guy has a small dick. When it comes to sex, girls who wanna sleep with tall, built and handsome men, they imagine them having big savage cocks. Same thing for us. Tall ass girl - she's probably wanting a gigantic cock or she's used to one.

What Girls Said 0