Girls my own age aren't really interested in dating me yet younger girls are?

any thoughs on this , I realise its semi normal for guys to date girls a bit younger than them. however I just seem to be attracting mostly girls 19-20 's when I go out to the bars , which isn't all a bad things as there often good looking. its just there not always easy to date and tend to move around a lot. so can sometimes be a waste of time in terms of dating. the older girls just don't seem to be available or just not interested , should I just ignore the age diff and go ahead and date one of the younger girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you've the spirit of the teenybopper residing within you. Congratulations.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls are usually more mature than guys their age, so no matter what age the girl is she will most likely go for someone older because he is on her level. Girls are ready to settle down quicker, and older guys are ready to settle down not 19- 20 year old guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, date the younger ones. Enjoy!

• yes the young ones are the fresher ones lol