Is it a problem if a guy is 25 and he has never been on a date?

Truthfully I'm shy, I just worry at this point girls will wonder why I have never dated. I fel it is bad I have never had a gf.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like at this point you shouldn't let your shyness hold you back. Don't you ever wonder "what if?" and all that jazz? Life is gonna flash before your eyes and you're gonnna be like "damn. i should have done this and done that" when you're older.

• I wonder all the time. I just fear rejection so badly.

• It's ok to be scared! I know how you feel. I'm currently I guess experiencing someone that actually likes me for the first time and I'm freaking out and have honestly done nothing to help speed the process between us any faster. He has shown pretty bold signals for a shy guy, and here I am just over thinking everything and telling myself he doesn't like me and that im weird for someone to show interest in.. and really i do like him and i should have just gotten some lady balls and been myself and asked him to hang out about 3 months ago. But it's been actually 3 months and he finally asked me to hang out :P I've been dodging it or any attempt before but it was because i was scared.

• I guess girls are scared too

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. It renders you socially inept and incapable of managing the basics of what is now supposed to be ingrained into you relating to the dating scene. You will be awkward and that is not good. Your odds are burned a little bit, won't lie.

• Not a problem...

• I would be lying if I said it wouldn't be a problem when you try to date and are dating. As a person it's expected for you to approach things you want, things will not fall into your lap.

• Problem, no. Unusual, mkonda