Can't tell who is my boyfriend! Help?

So my boyfriend has a twin brother. They look EXACTLY the same! I couldn't tell the difference between them! What do I do now? Any tricks how to tell a difference between twins? We're together for less than a month so far and when I met his twin brother for the first time I thought it was him!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not ask him?

• I did he said they look very different.

What Guys Said 4

• Iv known twins before and I could always tell them apart due to their personalities. Can you not do that with your boyfriend?

• Nope I can tell as soon as they start open their mouth talking, but ifi bump into one of them at the university I couldn't tell.

• Then just say hey lol

• Threesomes?

• He will know the difference in appearance so just be honest and ask him.

• He said "we look very different everything about us look different" lol

• Then in sure eventually you will see it too:)

• that would be hard...

What Girls Said 4

• Im sure you could just ask him :)
    Just jokingly ask him what a difference is between them. Im friends with a set of twins and I tell them apart by the size of their heads

• He said "We look very very different" ... :/

• Lol darn that wasn't much help :b
      maybe it just takes time to realize it

• Listen/watch to see if they do anything differently

• As long as they tlk I can tell, but if I bump into one of them in the university I couldn't tell and it gets awkward...

• talk*

• Do what Michael Scott did.

• check for any moles of freckles on your boyfriend's face or arms that are different.