Does this sound like a good gift idea for somebody you just met?

So last Thursday and Friday was my friends wedding. I was a groomsman and connected with the maid of honor. We hung out two nights at the wedding and then hung out again last night. We've kissed and we text all the time, so I definitely know she's interested. And with it being Christmas, I thought it would be nice to surprise her with a small gift when we hang out tomorrow. But I don't want to send the wrong vibe or come off too strong.

So as back story, at the wedding she kept bragging about how good she was at thumb wrestling (she did beat me almost every time) and how she should get a mexican wrestler mask for her thumb. Knowing that, I found a kit at barnes & noble for like $10 where you design thumb wrestling masks.

Obviously it's more of a joke gift, but I think it's clever.

What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• I think its a nice gift. It's not over the top which it is too soon for over the top. She sounds down to earth and it sounds like she would like it. I say give it to her :) good job in your gift thinking!

What Guys Said 0