Signs a guy's in love with you?

What are some signs that your boyfriend is in love with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll go out of his way to make sure you're happy, he wouldn't do things he would normally do, he can't take his eyes of you, and the big one - he tells you

What Guys Said 27

• He does the little things... The things you only notice after he's done it:

On his lunch break he leaves the office and brings you lunch since you forgot to pack one in the morning and has lunch with you in your cubical.

When you come over his place he leaves you Downey fresh towels in the washroom, pjs for you on the bed and fesh bed sheets.

He takes your dog out for a walk super early in the morning and comes back with a bagel and a coffee for you.

It all comes down to how much the guy remembers of the little things you like. The best way is not to think about what he will or will not do but by how often he makes you smile.

• He doesn't beat you.

• There are certain mental signs which are not easily detectable. His friends may have to help you. For instance, I had a girlfriend who I absolutely loved and wanted to marry. My friends said to her when I wasn't around how much I changed since I was with her - I was calmer and more at peace.

However, this may be easier. I know when I am in love, I call the woman every day because she is on my mind. I would call once or twice a day just to make sure she was OK and to see if there was anything I could do for her. I knew when a woman would do that too - call me unilaterally like that - that she was interested.

• If it was just another guy then things like texting (a good morning first thing in the day, a good night text)... sharing something personal... having a sentimental talk... asking you out... trying to make you spend more time with him... all these are giveaways.

But... you said 'boyfriend'... this is gonna be a bit difficult because you guys are not just friends. For me (I might be wrong)... some signs that a relationship is going to the next level could be... in two contrasting ways:
    1) He starts showing more interest... becomes more involved (possessiveness, checking out on your location, your friend circle etc) - sort of insecure lover
    2) He starts showing less interest... becomes sort of complacent (not paying too much attention, forgetting dates) - this is the guy who thinks that the period of wooing is over and you are his

• He shares with you stuff he doesn't share it with his pals and mentions you on his future plans.

• When he starts talking about the future and if he's making long term plans that include u. Thats when someone is in love. The biggest clue is whether or not he said he loves u and wants a life with u. Thats coming from personal experience.

• So avoiding your texts and legging it after he's had some isn't love then!! Who knew ;)

• He legitamately wants to spend time with you, not just having sex. He's trying to progress the relationship, he's very happy around you, he's trying hard not to insult you.

• Trying hard not to insult you? =O

• Some guys think girls are easy to offend, and some girls are easily offended.

• Very true. He would apologize a lot when he said something , he might think it offend you.
      He would pamper you when its that time (.) And buy you things when he goes out. Just to show you he was thinking about you... call you every tine something new happens in his life and trust you with things he won't with others.

• He is okay with you stealing food from him.

Seriously, unless we are dating, LEAVE MAH FOOD ALONE

• Not trying to attack too hard here, but do people like you mention how much you are "obsessed with food" for attention or cause you think it's funny or something? WHO DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE FOOD?

• I think it's funny, but at the same time it DOES mildly upset me when anyone in my house steals my freshly cooked pizza rolls right off the sheet.

Food isn't a game. I won't share it.

• Also, we all like food so it's very relate able.

I tend to go for relation humor that is quick and doesn't need explaining. I can see how it would get stale to someone like you, though.

• If he wants to spend a lot of time with you, he shows that he cares about you, and he gets jealous easily, then yeah he is in love with you.

• he will be looking at you with out you looking at him... at random times, he calls you a lot, text you a lot. always wanna see you.. some times he gets embarrassed in front of u know..

• Im curious to hwar more about why a guy would get shy or embarassed in front of you...

• what being shy means? is watch your self being judge by the other people and that result of care about people opinions its the same thing he gets shy in front of you bcz he loves you and care about you... and he is afraid that he do something makes you sad.

• He always takes care of you and knows the little things you like

• Well you are his priority, you can tell much from the way he gazez at you, you feel he goes above an beyond for you and well simply just asking him. He can be himself and would rather spend any time with you than to do anything else.

• way he looks at ya

• Anything said here does not apply to every guy.
    If you try to argue, then explain that two almost every of my friends.

• Well I will bug her a lot when I have a crush on someone. Then text and call once in a while. Eventually share a lot of personal stories.

• Depends on the person, but the signs can easily be seen if he truly loves you xd!

• When I like a girl I tend to look her in the eyes everytime I'm talking to her because she's so attractive

• If he's totally a different person around you than around anybody else.
    (This is like me)

• He may stare at u or he might say it without actually saying it in other words he says something and the message is that he's telling u he likes u

• trying to be romantic suddenly

• If he is transparent with you and lets you over and shares his things with you

• He talks about you with his pals ALL DAY LONG~~~

• He doesn't have sex with you or feel the need to have conversation

• Where do you live

• He will be able to be himself whenever he is around you. He is always keep and eye on you and your safety whenever you are in his sight. He will always be crazy and loose control whenever you are around him. He will like to hit a home run with the head of the guy using the baseball bat who checks you out or looks with cheap or pervert eyes.

• he gets nervous around you, thinks of you frequently, try to be near you, or far from you if his weakness sagainst you brings him discomfort etc.

• Omg... this is my life!! This guy gets nervous ans silent around me in person. Sometimes it is so so awkward that he gets up and moves away. BUT, we will text and flirt for hours!!! But yes... please explain "his weakness against you brings him discomfort"!!!

• @coffeprince I mean that sometimes you can't afford being close to your loved one cause it hurts. it has happened to me but i guess im a sentimental person not the norm. she makes you weak at the knees and stomach, your insecurities all come on the surface, you feel vulnerable and easily handled. you think she deserves something better. you dont want to hurt her feelings and show you think of her romantically if you think she wouldn't desire that (especially if she is a friend (but i guess the more you try to hide it the more you fail cause its obvious TO EVERYONE hehe)). that happened once in my life but she was a friend and she was in a relationship. so i just had to swallow it and let it go and heal with time. with my wife i didn't have such a strong heart tearing emotion at first, but my love for her developed gradually. i think that period back then was the only i can say i was "in love" in the romantic novels' sense and maybe stronger. but now the love for my wife is strong.

• I hug my wife all the time and i do that because i love her.

What Girls Said 25

• He knows me better than I know myself sometimes. He notices things even when I think he's not paying attention. He tells me so and shows me in so many different ways. I can just look at him and know that there's love pouring from every fiber in his being.

And he has cried in front of me. I think that says a lot about a guy if he's willing to be that vulnerable in front of you.

• A man who loves you will not just say it, he'll show it. He will spend timw with you, talk to you, and will be there when your happy and moody. He'll be right there hugging you and loving on you no matter what argument or disagreement you just had. He will love the things that are important to you and think of not just himself when it comes to decisions he has to make.

• He will once you around his friends and family, He will profess that you're his girl in front of other people and he will do his best to protect you. When a man claims his territory in front of other people it is a sure sign that he is looking for a long-term and/or in love with you! He does little things for you without being asked-He's able to take care of you in small ways as well!

• He will most likely try to get closer to you. He may also to talk to you more, he may stare at you, he may call you or text you, he may want to talk for hours. He'll maybe say some things that are not common to the friend talk. He may notice that you think he's in the friend zone so he will try to do something to change that.

• He wants to be around you often, he texts, calls you like crazy. He is always on time when it comes to you.. He says it...

• When he saw you, he became that child who got a new toy or candy. Like, he smile and laugh ridiculously a lot just by seeing you.

• if he cares.. like really really care especially when ur sick or smtg.
    if he prefers to spend more time with you than the guys. (believe me ur special)
    if he introduces u to his best friends and family.
    if he enjoys texting or calling you
    and many other ways.

hope this could help.

• In my opinion guys will start paying more attention to you, even if you haven't changed your appearance or how you act. You can sometimes catch them look your way or smile at you in the hall on the way to class, or if you say something in class they seem to actually pay attention in either what you have to say or just to you. I'm not a guy but it just seems how it starts. ;) hope it helps!!!

• One of the many ways I knew was when he came over to spend the night. The whole night we slept snuggled up with each other. When it isn't just about sex in his eyes... He truly loves you.

• Oh... And when they get comfortable enough to fart/belch around you. My boyfriend sees it as sharing his inner most "gases" with me... Ugh...

• There is only one true sign. If he sacrifices something to be with you then bingo. Like a job promotion, where he wants to ideally live etc
    Everything else is just talk really

• If he kisses your forehead rather than your lips all the time. or if he jokingly insults you. or when he can tell you how beautiful you are when he is looking at you and not your boobs. or if he can remember your eye color when you aren't looking at each other. if he sings ever around you. or he embarrasses himself to make you laugh.

• Well some signs that he is in love with you are:1) he always wants to spend time with you whether it's out somewhere, his place or your place (if not living together),2) he introduces you to his family and friends either as his girlfriend or his wife and 3) he includes you in every aspect of his life.

• When a guy tells me he loves me it's usually a big give away.

• He acts dumb in front of you ex. Bumping into things. He also gives you a really kind look in his eyes when he talks to you

• He offers to do anything and everything he can for you. Every chance he gets he is trying to make you smile. He goes out of his way to do nice things for you...

• In my case, he constantly wants to hold my hand, or touch me. He tells me he loves me all the time. He does things that are incredibly sweet and meaningful. He is honest and is not afraid to tell me the truth or his feelings about anything.

• When he looks at ur face more than ur butt.

• When he buys you a house! That what I've experienced anyways

• lol. and if he doesn't have money for a house? he can't love properly? haha

• He can hang out with you whrn you're in sweats and have unwashed hair

• They smile at you, all the time.

• He thinks of u first and isn't always trying to fuck u

• Putting you first all the time. Trying to please u in every way. Always checking on u ! His behavior will change he'll be more clingy, and trying to please you. And when he's eating he'll always try to feed u loll. But every guys different. Best way to tell is he'll always wanna be around you!

• he wants to spend every moment with you in the beginning stage almost to the point of smothering. he's your biggest fan. he's there for you when you need him-stops what he's doing no matter what it is, to help you. he' s protective bordering possessive. he takes responsibility for your relationship. umm what else, he can imagine what your children will look like

• He says he is. If he doesn't say it, even if he feels it, it doesn't count. Hidden emotions are worthless

• "Hidden emotions are worthless"? Off topic, but why do u say that? Just asking cuz I'm not an emotional person and I have a really hard time telling people how I feel.

• Nervous, looks at you a lot, finds any excuse to talk to you, looks into your EYES, compliments you a lot, will do anything for your happiness.