She barely respond to my texts now so should I still ask her out?

I like this girl and she showed some interest in me earlier but now its like she never has time to reply. I always wanted to ask her in person but never got the chance and even called her on her cell and she didn't picked up. I thought it would be good now to leave her alone and yeah its been a day and no response from her. I still somehow feel to just let her know about my feelings and ask her out but I also feel I shouldn't.
What should I do now guys?
Thanks in advance for your responses.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should ask her out. Girls tend to avoid guys when they don't know how to let them know that they're not interested. I could be completely wrong and she may just be busy, all the time, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm really sorry.

• Yeah you are right and she does works most of the time but it shows she read my text but still doesn't reply is kinda hint so whatever. Thanks for the answer :)

What Guys Said 1

• if she was interested she wouldn't be avoiding you. sorry bro

• Thanks for the answer bro. I feel so too.