Do you check out a girls social media presence when first getting to know her?

If so, how extensively do you check it?

Would you break up with a girl bc of something she put on social media?

Most Helpful Guy

• well ill ask her if she has any like IG or something so we can add each other. once we do that though, i check it probably once and thats it. i should already have her number at that point.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't break up over a social media post, but I might avoid a girl from the beginning if she, for example, didn't have a creative username.

• Do you think I have a creative username?

• Yes. It reveals nothing about yourself, and is easy to remember.

• I don't think it's very interesting. I like to start conversations based on usernames and your username though creative, doesn't really spark any interest

• This is the only media I'm on... so I guess not.

• if im intoo the girl theen im defs gnna check it out a bit. noot all the time , but enough to get a good vibee

• Yes. I like to gauge how much of their life revolves around it. See how much of her life she shares publicly.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think it's wise! You can really tell a lot about a person through social media. If you see something you don't like, give it some time and give her time to fix it though.