How to not get rejected?

I have asked multiple girls out and have only got rejections. How do I not get a rejection? Y'all got any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know the girl first and try to read her signals. Is she acting flirtatious at all? Watch her body language. Is she playing with her hair? Does she make eye contact? Does she smile and laugh at your jokes? Don't use any lame pick-up lines and do not be too aggressive. You want to act confident, but not arrogant.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't ask a girl out unless I have a reason to believe there is a high chance she'll say yes. I've never been rejected once.

What Girls Said 1

• Um... if they like you they will boy reject you. You can't force them to like you

What Guys Said 2

• I don't ask chicks out ever unless i'm like 100% sure she will say yes. Never been rejected. Read her like a book and go from there

• Don't ask her out

• That was not very helpful.

• That's the only sure fire way. It's going to happen, either deal with it or never ask a women out again.