Question for men: White women or Asian women?

Which one do you prefer more? Which one do you think has a nicer face? Which one do you think has a nicer body?

• White Women
    44% (7)37% (7)40% (14)Vote
  • Asian Women
    56% (9)63% (12)60% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I'm Asian girl and I'm white too :)

1|1
    1|0
  • These race questions are just so ridiculous

5|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Asian women = White women
    -------case closed-------

3|1
    0|0
  • They're about the same in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just different cultures, eye shape and nose shape.

• I'm Asian but I like white girl , they have a good nose shave and beautiful eyes Colors.

• I am more attracted to White women. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't date an Asian woman if I found her attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian (non-Westernized) girl who had a plastic face surgery to add elements of European/Russian girls to her face.

Perfect.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would say white women, but Lucy Liu is such a goddess. I can't commit to one or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cons and pros to both.

Asians age WAAYY better and they're much less likely to cheat (unless they're Americanized). White girls generally have better bodies and they're hotter but age terribly and American culture = cheating hoes.

1|0
    2|2
    • wtf who disliked these fu all. This is the truth, unless you live in a cave

• Well, I wouldn't generalize White American women as a hole but anyways. What do you think of a picture of this Asian girl? She actually has a very nice thick body and isn't you "typical" skinny Asian girl with little to no figure.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiJZ33ICcAATTbW.jpg

• Ew. I'm not black bro.

• Asian women are so much better than White women. White women are bland and boring, Asian girls from Indian to Japan are where it's at.

4|0
    1|3
    • Trust me bros who down voted me once you go Asian you ain't going back to White girls.