I like this guy but he hasn't asked me out yet?

We started talking last Monday. I think he is interested because he deleted his dating profile and he texts me all the time. The problem is that he hasn't ask me out and I don't want to keep waiting for that time to come. I don't know should I be patient or should I move on? Another problem is that I am only dating him at moment and I text him quite a few times a day as well. I don't want him to think that I am extremely available. So you should I do?

Hmm, maybe he's not that into me?
He hasn't really asked me question about myself...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't play games. Take it slow and have fun, enjoy flirting and getting to know each other. Maybe ask him to meet for coffee or a drink to break the ice, dome men are more scared than we are to make a move.

What Guys Said 3

• It's been one week...

• Wait for him to be completely sure he might just be waiting for an opportunity to arise where he can ask you on a date

• Yes, I should wait for him but I think I shouldn't have to wait forever. I will give him a chance to ask me out.

• Good and yeah just wait but you won't wait for ever trust me he will ask soon

• Just because you like someone doesn't immediately entitle a reciprocal response

What Girls Said 3

• Oh please make a date.
    You know, just for a lunch, something informal.
    I'm not a good waiter.
    If I see something I think I want it's almost a done deal.

• Maybe you should ask him out for coffee and see how it goes. Maybe he's nervous and doesn't think you're interested

• Why don't u ask him out?