When will it be my time?

I have days where I feel so independant and great and confident and I'm okay with never ever had a boyfriend. Than these days come where you see your girlfriends getting presents and being showered with love from their boyfriends.. and I'm so happy for them because they deserve it. But than I go home and think god I am so alone.. all I do is study and be with friends and I work a lot. work is my second home.. I would rather be working than be alone at home.
I'm 22 and never had a bf.. I cry and really can't see a future where I have someone to wake up next to. no one can picture me with a boyfriend. I've dated but it hasn't developed to anything.

I'm patient And I know that it will happen when I don't think of it but its hard not to.. I honestly don't think I will end up with someone.

I can't even imagen me with a boyfriend :p because it doesn't seem realistic..

Most Helpful Guy

• Some humans never mate. It happens.

What Guys Said 2

• well you are getting all sorts of advice today... I would just tell you that 22 is not really that old, and much is going to happen to you over the next five years. Just hang in there and as one of the posters below said "Get out there..."

• 1. Get some slutty clothes
    2. Prepare to get your heart broken at some point
    3. Get out there

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, go out to as many social events with your friends as you can, remember that you are awesome and own it! Meet new people and be yourself! It will happen :)