Why didn't he delete my number?

I broke with a guy that I was seeing for 4 months. I sent him a letter talking about my feelings about the relationship and he replied back with an apology and talked about what he planned to do to get his life back on track.

I haven't contacted him since sending my letter and I didn't reply back to his.

I'm on Whatsapp and I can still see his status and when he was last online which mean he has delete me from his phone. I talked to 2 guys since breaking up with him and when they didn't work out they deleted me quickly (and I deleted them).

Yeah, I know I didn't delete him either. I had a lot more feeling for him then he ever had for me and my heart won't let me press that delete button just yet.

I just would think that if you don't want to be with someone, and they've not contacted you after the breakup, wouldn't you delete their number?

I meant to say. I'm on Whatsapp and I can still see his status and when he was last online which mean he HAS NOT deleted me from his phone.
Side note:

When I first downloaded that app he had an old quote that I was pretty sure was for his ex-girlfriend before me. When I saw that, I finally got a little upset and threw a little sub shot at him (very childish) and he deleted that quote REAL quick and it stayed blank until I deleted my quote. Then he put up a quote that all my friends’ thinks was for me.

What Guys Said 2

• I sometimes keep people's number so I know not answer if they try to contact me

• I know a lot of people who do that.

• I would do that to. But we didn't leave the relationship like that. We weren't upset with each other, nobody screamed, no tears or name calling. He just wanted one thing and I wanted another. Even in our emails to each other everything was calm.

• Then I don't know. Maybe he just didn't feel the need to yet.

• Could be one of two things laziness or holding on to the thought of being together.

What Girls Said 0