Would u think a guy is gay if he turned down a girl for sex on the first date because he wasn't ready?

just curious as to what the people think

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all.

What Girls Said 2

• No I wouldn't, maybe if my pride was hurt I would try to find that as an excuse, but I think that you actually know the importance of a sexual relationship and you don't see it as just anything everyone does and you should too, but you have respect for yourself, the girl and also for sex.

• No, but I'd probably think uninterested.

• is that the reason why girls would turn down sex? because theyre uninterested?

• Sometimes, either their uninterested, thought they had some attractions but thought about it.. there can be many reasons actually.
      Could be that they're not really ready to have sexual relations

What Guys Said 2

• Would I? No. But then again, yes, because I have been socially programmed to, and then I would hit on him and he would blush and then we'd have sex.

• Gay? I wouldn't. But I'm curious to see the opinions of the girls about it...