Is it possible to be 100% committed after a very promiscuous past?

My boyfriend had as girlfriend for 3 years and was very loyal, but after their break up he went crazy and slept with many many women. With me it was different I expected to be treated like a lady, and I refused to sleep with him until I knew him better. We are now dating and falling in love, but is it possible for him to be completely faithful to me after all that screwing around night after night with random girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I think it's possible that he may slip up and go back to withdrawl. But if you think he is the one and id patient with him then things should be fine. Also trust is important so I hope if he ever slips up that he would at least tell you. It's hard to trust people sometimes.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it is definitely possible. He went through a phase, and it's it's entirely likely that he had enough of it.

• I don't know, I'm doubtful. "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife", is what I always think about people like this. They are so use to having sex with any guy or girl that comes their way, he might get caught up in the moment one day and forget he's in a relationship. So, I'll be a little bit cautious if I was you.

• I don't believe a promiscuous person can make a good partner.

What Girls Said 2

• Very possible.
    There comes a time when one is ready for a change.

• It is absolutely possible.