Ladies, do you love a man who's a very cuddly-type?

For instance, I secretly love to hug and cuddle with a beautiful and sweet-hearted woman. Do you find it perverted and creepy?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i love a cuddly man. tbh my bf is pretty cuddly. everytime we hang out we need some cuddle time. its what he prefers haha. he likes to just come over and cuddle and talk. it's what we've always done ! its not perverted or creepy at all. unless it's an obsession and it's all he talks about.. that'd be weird.

What Girls Said 6

• Not creepy! I love cuddling and snuggling 😊

• Is the poll for your main question or if it's pervy/creepy? It's not creepy and I love it if im into him.

• I voted for yes as in I love cuddles

• It's not creepy if you have known them for awhile and you make easy conversation while cuddling.

• No, I consider it lovely. I like cuddling a lot.

• I love it. I love that a guy can be open and want to cuddle. No better feeling than cuddling with your guy and especially one who wants to.

What Guys Said 1

• I can't say haha but i personally am a very cuddly person if i feel quite high effections for a person but thats just me : )