HELP! how do I stop myself from feeling insecure?

okay so me n boyfriend have been together for 7 months now we are in a long distance relationship and he is my bestfriend too its going good but somehow i end up overthinking a lot and feel insecure and ask him questions about his ex if he talks to her or if she called him or tried to keep in touch with him... and she totally wants him back and tries to get his attention but he says he doesn't love her he loves me but after some days i still keep thinking about it.. soo how do i stop that... its becoming worse day by day whenever both of them are online together i keep thinking if they are chatting or what they would be chatting about ,,,, he has been very understanding never got pissed on me but i feel like if i keep doing it it will spoil our relationship any tips will be really helpful!!

What Guys Said 2

• You just need to stop. you are right, if you keep doing it it is going to harm your relationship. You have trust issues and self-confidence issues. Perhaps you need to see a counselor for some tools that can help you not worry abotu such things.

• It's pretty simple. You just have to think:

If he DID do something with her, he would be an idiot, and you would not want him and be better off without him.

So you trust him to not be an idiot, and if he is, that's his problem.

What Girls Said 0