Is it a good sign if this girl always texts 3-4 sentences whenever she replies to my texts?

Whenever I text this girl I like, she always texts back with 3 or 4 sentences. If I ask how she's doing, she always tells me how she is and then proceeds to tell me what she's up to and what she's had going on. Is this good?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, very good. Some girls always like to text out their whole situation and whatnot. It's a good sign for you. If she ignored you or was mean to you, she doesn't want to talk to you. But for you, it sounds really good. An excited girl who likes her text (recepient) she texts a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• That depends if she does this with everyone or just with you. Is she always talkative with you? If so, definitely a good sign.

• She sdams eager. She must like you A LOT

What Guys Said 1

• It's a good thing. It means your Important enough to take up her time, and she feels obligated to send you those, which is also good