All the girls I have ever dated are extremely unaffectionate? Is there such a thing as an affectionate girl/woman now?

All the girls I have ever dated are extremely unaffectionate? Is there such a thing as an affectionate girl/woman now

• Yes
  • No
Refreshing the question
Refreshing the question again

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 55

• Yes :) i'm really affectionate, i love kisses, hugs and squeezes, holding your hand and tickling it, girls like me are usually big kids but total bears lol but i've been rejected for being affectionate so even if i am i wouldn't act that way with you straight away, guys tend to make girls like us feel like we are doing something wrong and they start saying we are being "clingy" just because they don't understand it... they are so afraid to be afffectionate with me that they make me feel like i'm being too overbearingly clingly when i'm jsut being myself, so i've come across guys myself who show no sort of affection whatsoeer, they are so frigid and emotionless lol.

• Omg.. haha. Let me tell u one thing, if a girl really likes you she can't be unaffectionate to u. I have been a very affectionate gf to the ones I have really liked and been in love with and also I have been a total unaffectionate bitch to the one I never had any feelings for. We girls usually are really affectionate to the guys we really like so if you are finding it hard to find an affectionate girlfriend, then probably you need to be better with picking up your partner and analyzing them. Sorry to say but it looks like none of those girls really liked u if they were really unaffectionate to u, that if they were!

• This is an obvious personal problem.
    I track it directly to the Anon position he takes here.
    I mean if he is that unwilling to let anybody know who we can respond to, the unaffection comes from him, not his supposed GFs.
    Actually, it's a passive aggressive slam on girls.
    No doubt his failures are confined to relationships with girls.
    Lovers attract lovers, and losers, well, I'll let you finish the sentence.
    HHHH

• I wouldn't entirely agree. He could be over playing reality. Yet there may be some truth.

• I'd consider myself a hopeless romantic. A lot of girls are affectionate. You were unfortunate to stumble upon the ones who were not.

All my exes were cheaters. Does this mean all men are not faithful? No. I just happened to date 2 who weren't.

• Omg I can totally relate to you.

• @keahiamauloa I'm sorry to hear that. We just can't give up yet! :)

Keep your head up babygirl.

• Awe thank you so mych you too

• Yes. Try to make a girl feel comfortable around you and she won't mind the touching/affection. Maybe ask if you could give her a massage, give her a few kisses on her neck, embrace her and make her feel loved. Girls, whether they admit it or not, love affection but they dont want to make you feel like you need to give them affection however they secretly really want it. Hug, kiss, embrace your girl go get em tiger

• I am talking about her showing me affection not waiting for me to show them affection. Wanting affection does not make you affectionate. Showing affection makes you affectionate

• What does your limited experience with particular women have to do with women in general? Yes, of course there exists affectionate women, lol :)
    Good luck!<3'

• It's not always easy to get to my affectionate side, but once you unlock that door it's pretty much no turning back lol. And there's no way we would make it to the dating/relationship stage without me feeling some sort of affection towards you sooo yea.

• I'm affectionate when I feel loved, respected, appreciated, aroused etc.. I am not affectionate when I feel attacked, abused, unappreciated, unloved, disrespected etc.. She may not be the girl for you or there are relationship issues having an impact of her affection.

• Yes, I think I was dumped for being to affectionate. He couldn't handle the love.

• Yes, these are females with no touchy issues.

• Well I was never affectionate with anybody, but that has do do with psychological issues. Now you may just give off the impression that you're not touchy? A lot of girls are pretty affectionate so it's strange
    Everybody varies, I think you should maybe look out of the box

• Absolutely. It depends on the types of women you've dated. Every woman is different. Me personally, when I was in a relationship I was very affectionate.

• It must be those few that aren't affectionate that you've been with. Yes, there are definitely some really affectionate women!

• i'm affectionate

• Look at the types of girls that you are dating. Look at their similarities. If you continue to experience the same problems then it may be the type of girl that you are attracted to. Try going for a different type of girl. Also, girls are more affectionate when they feel sexy and desirable. Take her out dancing. Dress nice, open her car door and wine and dine her. Make her laugh. Make her smile. Be attentive and listen to her. Look her in the eyes. Maybe try to date someone older. Good luck!

• Yes! I am affectionate. I find guys that are. I just got rejected by my ex after 5 years. And it's mainly because he said I was too needy in wanting affection. He never did. One kiss a day. Lol sad. So yes, we do exist. I think most of are affectionate.. its just in our nature to be. Hope you find one, they are out there!

• Well you haven't met me yet lol

• yess lol im an afficionate girl.. u probably only go for those mean manipulative thirsty ass girls who only want a mans money not his heart lol be careful who u date & make sure u truly know what kind of girls she is

• Yessss. I am extremely passionate. I love to feel emotion, and to give it out. I can't even explain in words just how affectionate, and passionate I am. It's more something you have to show.

• Your limited experience totally defines all women everywhere in a general sense

• I can be but it takes time, I'm not affectionate right off the bat

• Im very affectionate... : )

• yes. i know this one girl who is litterally cold as ice , unaffectionate + hates children. if your looking for a affectionate girl then keep on looking cause sadly it might take a while

• I'm a hell of a clingy ass women if I really love someone, but I can't stand clingy guys. So as for you, try to be more of an unaffectionable asshole and it should work better

• I'm overly affectionate.

• If I like someone than I want to be affectionate with them. Kiss, hug, cuddle, small touches throughout the day. I'm all for it.

• Absolutely. I'm extremely affectionate.

• i think women who are unaffectionate in a relationship just like to feel more in power and actually enjoy ther guy falling over his feet for her. if not she is just a genuinely cold person :/ but neither of these are me, i just know this because some of my friends do this

• Do most women do this or is it a small number

• Well then your friends aren't worth dating

• yeah i guess that could be true, i dont understand them in that respect

• I am an affectionate female, but it takes me a while to show this sometimes. By the time I am in a relationship, I need affection and cuddly time, or it's over.

• There are tons of girls out there that are affectionate
    Tbh i think more than none
    Have you looked at yourself
    Maybe your subconciously choosing unaffectionate girls

• More from Girls
    25

What Guys Said 18

• Yes, but if we're talking the USA, mostly in minority cultures. I'd suggest taking a foreign language class, and flirting with the other students and even the teacher.

Latin/Asian girls are much more caring and empathetic than mainstream women in the US, by far.
    Of course, I mean those that aren't assimilated into the mainstream yet. Some of those recently assimilated are even worse than the Anglo girls!

• My last girlfriend was affectionate a plenty.

But I have noticed a lot of girls who are all "cold" like you described. Usually I find out later on that they're actually damaged from some ex of theirs or have some really bad view of men in general.

• Girls that are highly affectionate are out there... but just like you, they aren't easy to find these days.

Bubbly optimism & affection are some of the most attractive personality traits a girl can have in my opinion. But I seem to be getting a bad draw lately.

Too many of these girls act like men when it comes to emotions, which is a huge turn off.

• I voted A), although some reason it does seem to be common. Of course, maybe it is just that I prefer introverted people, but most introverts suck at being affectionate or something.

• Dude, you're probably too clingy and smothering her.

• Of course there are. The thing is you need to figure out if your wanting an insane amount of affection. If you expect a girl to be hugging and smooth talking you all the time your in for a wake up call. Women are looking for a man, if they wanted a pussy to talk to they would be lesbians.

• dude something is wrong! Is your breath really bad or do have BO Any girls I have dated have all been either somewhat affectionate or really touchy feely. brush your teeth with mouth wash and go buy Eternity for men (calone)

• maybe you are just dating the wrong type of women, over time you will find the right type of women to date that fit in well with you.

• Person who looks like they care less in a relationship has all the power. Take back your power.

• You ever think that maybe the problem lies within you?

• bro they exist and they are out there but its like a unicorn do yourself a favor and watch this video and it will answer ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND MORE!!!

• They were probably just using you for sex if you fuck any of them.

• Yes just apparently not around you

• Typically no, especially in the US. You always have exceptions. But I would say going to a foreign country your more likely to find an affectionate women. I can say that myself because guys including myself have travelled and seen for ourselves.

• I've never seen an affectionate female but it's ignorant to think that none exist.

• The fact that you even ask that question means that you are either completely uninformed, or simply ignorant. Also, "All the girls I have ever dated are extremely unaffectionate?" I don't know, are they? You shouldn't pose a statement as a question, it's bad form.

... But that's just my two cents

• You must be unaffectionate yourself. People of similar qualities tend to hover towards each other. Its human nature. And you continuously have unaffectionate relationships. So it is your fault!

• Similar experience. A lot of women are quite cold. Makes you wonder why they even date. Affectionate women are becoming scarce. I think today's selfishness and narcissism has a lot to do with it.

• By the way, what were you expecting with the poll? Are women really going to say that they aren't affectionate?