What honestly makes someone just loose interested in someone?

How can guys just loose interest in a girl so fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a million things.
    A common thing is when a guy feels he gets little or nothing in return for his efforts.

What Guys Said 4

• To e honest i think its because their is so many choices and options out their. Unless if a girl is one of a kind and sticks out from other girls then i think its hard to keep a guy interested. its easy to replace somebody.

• What qualities does a girl have to make her stick out that much?

• I think every guy has a certain type of girl they like to chase. And sometimes certain girls get more attention from guys then other girls. I think it is mainly based on looks alone. If a girl looks hot, cute and pretty then 9 out of ten she will get more attention then if a girl isn't that hot or cute. I also think dressing comes into play with the look thing because making first impressions is always important.

• Imagine the most interesting game you've ever played. Now imagine playing that game for a straight 60 hours. There you go.

• It's like when a new video game is announced, there's all this hype for it and once it comes out the hype is gone and people realize the hype wasn't worth it. So I say everything that leads up to the uninterested part is just the hype of liking someone.

• When she doesn't bother initiating conversations or show any interest in me
    When we have very little things in common
    When she's easily offended by things that I say
    When she's too busy. ..

What Girls Said 2

• When they can't differentiate between loose and lose.

• Why do so many people spell lose wrong?

• Sorry I wasn't even paying attention. Sorry it bugs you.