What to say when I want to tell about my feelings to a girl?

There's one girl I've known for a year now in high school and I have gotten a crush on her. I want to tell her about my feelings, but have no idea how. What should I say? I've never done this before. I don't want to mess up the big chance.

We're both 17 by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her out, that will show how you feel about her in the best way. Don't stress too much about it, it's not that big of a deal. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• There isn't really a way to mess it up or succeed. Be open and honest with her. If she likes you then that's cool. If she doesn't, take it as one of many failures to come and move on.

• Naa don't tell her yours feelings just ask her out , it will make her feel bad when she shuts you down , because im guessing you are one of those nice guys believe me just ask her out don't say your feelings it won't work

• No, do not express by saying it (ever). You express through action instead, girls like it. Ask her out for a date.