Do guys only lock eyes with girls they are attracted to?

You know that moment you have sometimes where you see a guy from across the room and you lock eyes?

Well do guys do this with everyone? and If it happens really frequently does he like you?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. We do it even more often if the girl does it too, showing that there's a mutual interest. Even when the girl i have currently a crush on isn't around, i try not to lock eyes with other girls.
    Im planning to ask her out next time i see her.

0|0
    0|0
    • boys are confusing... why can't you be direct!!

• Show All
    • I pretty sure its 2... But how will i know if he married or engaged or something or if he just looking?

• haha I guess at this point, it's just not assume the guy is any relationship. It's only after knowing him that you should ask. Don't put unnecessary barriers.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I only lock eyes with girls I'm attracted too. If I do it frequently i'm probably attracted and feeding off her "vibes". Last time I really locked eyes constantly with a girl I got rejected. Eye contact is good but alone means almost nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to give such a vague answer but it depends. If he is shy he may not give eye contact because he is embarrassed. If he is confident the odds are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me it depends. A lot of times I space out and don't even mean to look at a girl but we lock eyes anyway and then she automatically assumes I'm interested in her when really I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but i am talking about being in different locations and he happens to do this all the the time from across the room no matter where we are. i don't think he zones out ON ME every single time.

• Oh then yeah maybe. When I do it multiple times I at least find her to be pretty.

• Not naturally, but as we come to realize that girls believe this we stop doing it just to look.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would like to know as well !

2|0
    0|0
    • I know why aren't the boys answering

• lol... why are boys so confusing? And, Like today this guy gave me a puppy eyes and I don't know why. I think he was his gf too!

• Ugh don't even get me started with guys with gfs.. so confusing lol