Do guys only lock eyes with girls they are attracted to?

You know that moment you have sometimes where you see a guy from across the room and you lock eyes?

Well do guys do this with everyone? and If it happens really frequently does he like you?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. We do it even more often if the girl does it too, showing that there's a mutual interest. Even when the girl i have currently a crush on isn't around, i try not to lock eyes with other girls.
    Im planning to ask her out next time i see her.

• boys are confusing... why can't you be direct!!

• I pretty sure its 2... But how will i know if he married or engaged or something or if he just looking?

• haha I guess at this point, it's just not assume the guy is any relationship. It's only after knowing him that you should ask. Don't put unnecessary barriers.

What Guys Said 5

• I only lock eyes with girls I'm attracted too. If I do it frequently i'm probably attracted and feeding off her "vibes". Last time I really locked eyes constantly with a girl I got rejected. Eye contact is good but alone means almost nothing

• I hate to give such a vague answer but it depends. If he is shy he may not give eye contact because he is embarrassed. If he is confident the odds are good.

• In my case yes.

• Well for me it depends. A lot of times I space out and don't even mean to look at a girl but we lock eyes anyway and then she automatically assumes I'm interested in her when really I'm not.

• Yeah but i am talking about being in different locations and he happens to do this all the the time from across the room no matter where we are. i don't think he zones out ON ME every single time.

• Oh then yeah maybe. When I do it multiple times I at least find her to be pretty.

• Not naturally, but as we come to realize that girls believe this we stop doing it just to look.

What Girls Said 1

• I would like to know as well !

• I know why aren't the boys answering

• lol... why are boys so confusing? And, Like today this guy gave me a puppy eyes and I don't know why. I think he was his gf too!

• Ugh don't even get me started with guys with gfs.. so confusing lol