Do Indian Guys Date Black Girls?

Are Indian Guys interested in Dating Black Girls?

I'm only asking as I've had recent encounters with Indian guys always showing interest and trying to approach or giving me their numbers. I have a lighter complexion (Paula Pattons complextion) I just wanted to know as I've heard the dating becomes a family thing with acceptance if it would go further. I am interested no racism or prejudice I've just always been curious before I pursued any further... by giving my number and so on

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Majority of them stick to their own OR go for the white girls with blonde hair. I know of one black woman and indian male couple who makes vlogs on YouTube and also there's another couple who were extrememly popular on tumblr. I rarely see this type of mixture. I'm sure there are more Indian men out there who are attracted and are willing to date black women. The hard part about that is actually crossing their paths.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They do if they want to. You're overthinking it, ethnicity really doesn't much affect this sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience (as an Indian guy with Indian guy friends) no they usually don't date black girls but that could also be cause we tend to stick more in our own racial group. It's a familial/cultural thing more than a racist thing though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's an individual thing. Some certainly do, while others don't. It depends on the person, more than the race.

0|0
    0|0