What age did you, males and females welcome, get your first kiss?

Personally I got mine at 15, but a actual kiss at 16 by that I mean making out. When have you gotten yours, I am just curious if what the average is? If its 18 post a comment, or under 13 lol, post a comment.

27% (6)20% (2)25% (8)Vote
    18% (4)30% (3)22% (7)Vote
    23% (5)20% (2)22% (7)Vote
    14% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
    18% (4)30% (3)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|12

Most Helpful Girl

• at the age of 15...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• dude. your poll is depressing me. still kissless at 24 :x

5|1
    0|0
    • Start carrying around a bottle of honey and put it on your lips like lip gloss. I'm sure you will get some one that way... especially in Whole Foods

• Show All
    • I love Whole Foods! My brother works there. But I can't shop there... too esspensive

• @jackkerouac77 noice! it really is too expensive :x :x :x i can't shop there either. maaaaaaybeeeee one day :p

• i was almost 19. so vote F: 18 and over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 19 when I had my first kiss. And kiss with tongue aka make out, like 22. I can't vote in your poll cuz I don't wanna skew the results :/

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 or 12 I think. It was in a game of truth and dare, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 or 16..
    I was a sophomore in highschool.. On the bus. There was a guy who always messed with me. I kinda liked him but not really. He was a good kisser though.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 21. Can't vote on the poll 😭

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually I voted 17 on the poll even though it's incorrect. Just wanted to see the results.

• 17. I was a bit of a late bloomer. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I... *whispers* still haven't had my first kiss u_u However, when I do, it would be so special and with someone that I love (#^.^#) <3'

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I was 12 or had just turned 13.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hasn't happened yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got mine at 12

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was 14, he was my boyfriend and kiss me randomly after class.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • not yet, but i think soon! (i have a hunch about this one guy and i really like him)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 17 yr old senior who's still yet to find the right guy. My crushes so far turned out to be douche bags.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i was around 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 18 n so far not 1 kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18, but it was more or less against my will

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Technically... age 20. I don't even like to consider that my first kiss though. It was with some stranger in a club.

I haven't had a "real" first kiss yet, as in, one that's actually memorable

1|0
    0|0
  • At 11... and it was a makeout :s
    For all of those kissless, please, don't make the same mistake to make your first kiss be a makeout. First makeouts are most likely gonna be kinda disgusting (if the other person is kissless too), or bad, so the memory of your first kiss is not gonna be a good one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why does it matter? It's just a kiss, and there will be many like it.

• @ShaeNielson You're right, but you know that many people give a lot of importance to the first kiss, and wanna have a good memory of it.
      It wasn't that much of a deal for me, because since then I've had plenty that were awesome, but I will always remember my first kiss, and it was disgusting. Maybe because the girl I did it with thought that she had to open her mouth like when you're eating a burger, and she even got he saliva on my nose, so maybe if I would've had a better girl, things would've been different.

• Hah been there, done that.. It's disgusting!
      But I really don't know why it's so important, but that's their deal :)

• first real legit kiss was 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the age of 11. She was friend of my cousin. ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember, but probably 14

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saving ma first and everything for this little Angel @thechica 👼

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about to be 19 and I haven't had mine yet._.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my first kiss when I was 20

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 at the HS football game. Just hanging with this girl and she just went for it. It was nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't vote because I was only 6 at the time. I was in first grade and these four girls took me behind a shed and took turns french kissing me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and this was kind of a daily thing for a while. So I basically had four different girlfriends at the same time in first grade.

• I think I was 18 or 19.

0|0
    0|0