Girls do u get mad at your crush?

If he's a asshole to u ignore u

Most Helpful Girl

• in all honesty i dislike being ignored for a long period of time. it's not that i get mad, but a lot of questions do come to mind. i get mad when it happens time and time again. and of course if he's an ass to me then i won't speak to him for awhile.

What Girls Said 5

• Of course I do.. If he does something to upset me, or says something.. I just go on a rampage or just don't talk to him..

I'm like this
    http://replygif.net/thumbnail/240.gif

His like this
    media3.giphy.com/media/GyMQXGx3WMm6Q/200_s.gif

🙈🙊

• Yes.. but itd have to be super obvious "asshole attitude" otherwise I'd think he is just teasing.. unless it feels like he honestly doesn't like me back then i might get mad.. our just move on

• Yeah of course. I can be at mad anyone that do not treat me right.

• Can everyone please go vote on my "I'm throwing a St. Patrick's Day Party what should the instagram hashtag be?" questions? Thank you!! :)

• OH YEAH

big time.

• Because I was mean to her.. She won't date me. She likes me aye

• Well, it could be she likes you, but she may also feel hurt that another person has given her stress or pain, and now wants to date her, you know?

But yeah, when you like someone, you tend to feel hurt much much more.

What Guys Said 0