What do guys think of girls with tattoos and piercing?

I don't mean silly meaningless tattoos a lot of young people get I mean tattoos that actually mean something

Most Helpful Guy

• If people want to get tattoos or piercings that's up to them, and I think they should if they really feel the need. Having said that I don't find them at all aesthetically pleasing, occasionally I'll something that looks alright but in general it's a turn off for me.

I guess guys who are into that type of thing themselves probably like the look of it on girls too.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings. To me, permanently attaching an ink stamp or shards of metal to your body makes anybody more ugly. And they're expensive an can be painful, so there's no real benefit from doing such.

I'm very old fashioned on the topic though, and don't really understand why people get tattoos that signify something important to them. There are a lot of things I value in life, but I don't feel the need to translate them into a message on my skin. I already know what and who I find important.

I just cannot relate.

• I'm not against it, but personally I prefer girls without tatoos and piercings.

• I'm not a fan of tattoos but I know nowadays women love them. I'm okay with small concealed tattoos, but large ones, sleeves, and chest tattoos are trashy and instant deal breakers, in my opinion.

• I don't mind them, a nicely done piece with good placement is sexy.

• I'm personally don't like tattoos. As long as you're an adult, you can do whatever you want. I feel people are defiling their body when they get tattoos, and I prefer not to.

• I think girls with tattoos and piercings are hot.

• I'll pass my way without saying a word.

• I love a woman with tattoos and piercings :)

• I think girls like that look sexy

• As long as it's not too overwhelming

• You can't get respectable jobs, with doorhandles hanging from your nose. That's all I'm going to say about this subject

• don't mean to be negative but 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎✌✌

• Oh no everyone has there own opinions on tattoos I was just curious to see what they were

• And that's okay because if the can't except my tattoos and piercing then clearly they can't except me as who I am

• True... good luck

What Girls Said 3

• Slats and bitches that's my opinion

• So Me and every other girl in the world are sluts and bitched because we have tattoos and peircings

• *bitches

• who cares that people think if you like them you're not being yourself if you deny yourself them

• Oh I don't care whether people like them or not I will still continue to get them as they express who I am I just want to know peoples takes on it

• I'm a strong, independent tattooed woman who don't need no man.
    But bring a piercing needed near me & I'll faint.

• Really I don't mind piercing or tattoo needles then but I hate if I hate to get an injection