Help with relationship I need advice?

Okay I've been dating my gf for 2 months and its been great but one issue which has come up recently is the fact that she doesn't speak to me as much any more like she will go 2-3 days without speaking or replying to my texts and inboxes on fb and when she does she claims she is always busy but when I call her and she answers she is with her mate but she never asks to come see her or meet up and when I suggest it she says she can't what do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter how busy a person is, if they genuinely care about you , they will sacrifice some time for you.

If she wants you to be part of her life, she will make every effort to put you in it.

Just be honest with her, tell her how its making you feel.

• Yeah I need to tell her it's driving me insane with sadness

• Yeah okay but how can I say it

• Just ask her if everything is okay, because you dont seem to spend as much time together or have as much contact with each other, then tell her you miss that.

What Girls Said 6

• Just be open and tell her straight up about how you feel, because obviously she's avoiding you meaning she's most likely lost interest or something's up because no teenager is ever that busy to go on 2-3 days without getting on their phones like come on that's bullshit, and if she is actually that busy then why be in a relationship if she's not going to have time for you 😔

• Okay and yeah it is quite difficult for me to say it because I love her and I don't wanna let go but she is literally fucking my head up

• Yea it's hard but you gotta do what's best for you , good luck though hope everything goes well😊

• Thankyou :)

• A person can have a busy life and be in a relationship, but they shouldn't be completely silent for 2-3 days. The best advice I can give is to talk to her in person expressing your concern about why she's being distant. That way you can get a feel for her response if her words are empty and so you read her body language. Actions speak louder than words.

• Okay thanks in gonna try and talk to her About it because I'm literally scared she might not feel the same way

• Maybe she just needs some space, but if talking to her everyday is important to you then tell her. She might not realize that it's upsetting you, so just talk to her about it to see where the relationship stands.

• Don't waste your time over someone who doesn't give you what you deserve.

• Yeah I just don't know how to deal with it all :(

• Hehe you do and thanks for all the help it means a lot :)

• no problem:).

• I don't think she's into you anymore. Girls will always find time for the guys she's interested in.

• find someone else! u can do better

• aha it is xxxx

• Heyyyyyyyy Hahaa xxx

What Guys Said 5

• I'm assuming she is under 18 like yourself... since when are teenage girls not on their phones? She is saying she is "busy"? Bullshit man. If she really does have a busy life then she should at least text you at night saying goodnight or at least saying hi before she goes on with her "busy" life. Iv'e been in the same position as you are now a year or two ago with an ex, she ended up cheating on me. Found out every time she had been "busy" she's been hanging with a different guy.

Now, i'm not saying that your girlfriend is cheating on you... what im trying to say is continue with extreme caution in your relationship. Sit her down, talk to her face to face, find out why she isn't contacting you for 2-3 days at a time. Knowing how teens are... especially girl... they always check their phones even at work or wherever they are. They always have time to send a quick text or two or anyone.

Wish you luck man

• Yeah we are both under 18 and yeah that's what I'm concerned about because I really like her but I'm unsure about it in case she is seeing other guys behind my back and yeah I understand it might not be the case so I'm gonna sit down and talk to her

• Thanks bro I'm gonna start asking questions soon

• No problem

• That is kind of weird.

• I know man it's bugging me like mad

• Yeah, time to press on. Sorry lad.

• Yeah seems like the best thing to do

• If i were you i would leave man..

• More detail?

• Sounds like you blew it at some point, move on with your life little man.