Am I gonna stay forever alone?

My friends say that im beautiful and curvy (big breast and bum, timeglass figure) apparently thAts sexy and all but im still single and it seems like nobody is attracted to me , what should i do?

Im 17

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably guys are just too scared of getting rejected by you xD

• Thank you for your opinion😊

• Np that's how most guys feel and from what I learned at highschool

• this is a good one. at least when I was still in high school I found hot girls to be intimidating.

What Guys Said 11

• 1 is being single that bad?
    2 try to get to know guys as friends and learn what it's like just hanging out with them.
    3 what's your personality like? do you come off as aggressive or overbearing? you don't have to be passive but there's a fine line between being assertive and aggressive.

• sorry about #3. I don't know your personality but I just think that's an important thing to know.
      best of luck finding male friends and all. :)

• Thank you😊

• you're welcome.

• you're only 17... it's way to early to start thinking you'll be alone forever. be patient, maybe consider approaching guys, or if you see a guy you like try to convey with non-verbal communication that you may be interested

• What @brooklyngirl85 said. People progress through life at different rates (ages). Just be "in a good place" with yourself.

Guys your age are more than likely intimidated if you're as physically attractive as you say you are (this includes your face). Smile a lot and be friendly.

• you're still young don't worry

• Yes you will.

• No lol. You're fine. You have so much time. People don't really get serious until later anyway

• Ask a guy out and stop waiting for them to ask you out?

• There's a lot of things you could do. Do something about your appearance that you think would make you more attractive.

• nothing, be more of who you are.

• Lol uhh probably get a bf if your that desperate

• you are too young. get a life. and ultivate your mind not your vanity. the world doesn't need another mindless bimbo...

• Wow you're full of sympathy

• thnx i get that a lot. and you have nothing for me tp sympathize. you are neither a dying girl with brain tumor not a starving African child. you are just a prideful spoiled brat whose egoism is hurt.

• You're under 18, chill out, LMFAO

What Girls Said 3

• You are so young! Learn to love yourself, be confident and the rest will fall into place :) Hell I'm 25 and single... which is sometimes more fun :) xx

• Thank you for the tips😊

• Ok go through this checklist
    do u have a job?
    are you comfortable in meeting all sorts of ppl?

• You're under the age of 18. No you won't be alone forever.