Am I the only one that think this is stupid and makes no sense?

So to make it short. My girlfriend and I have been talking now dating for 4 months, we have a very large circle of friends and only a few know. We plan to make it official for everyone to know about us in January.

Problem is now that we are going to an amusement park like all are friends do every year, I don't want to go because I would have to pretend like we're not dating, just treating her like a friend, I think that's stupid and immature, she got mad at me because I don't want to go but she is going, and I'm ok with her going. What do you guys think?

Well thing is we both have had serious relationships in the past, and both have failed so we agreed to get to know each other and if all goes good we make it a serious relationship meaning we can let everyone know. We just take relationships seriously and don't want to just act careles

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't everyone know by then? Are the parks open where you are in January?

What Girls Said 4

• I think u guys should just act like bf and gf normally. I mean, the friends can figure it out that way. Is there really any need for a big official announcement?

• Well I think you shouldn't have a "date" to announce you two are official. Maybe you should both go and announce it there, I do understand why you don't want to go though, she should understand.

• I think it's stupid that you guys have been dating for 4 months and haven't told anyone. You shouldn't have to hide your relationship with her.

• You totally have the right to not go, i think it's cute that you don't wanna treat her just like a friend

What Guys Said 2

• at this point the timing seems a little arbitrary... so you come out as bf and gf now and not a little later? Really in the whole scope of things is that going to hurt?

• I'd just go just so I could be like. Hey guys were dating. She would either be relived or be pissed off to the point she breaks up with you. Either way, problem solved.