Is it possible to have a strong connection with someone you barley know?

This guy and I dont really know each other but when we talked for the first time we talked about so much. I had never done that with someone I just met, im very shy and reserve and he is very reserve himself but we just clicked. Now I can't stop thinking about him and its weird because he just wrote my friend on fb asking about me just a min ago.

Is it possible to be instantly connected to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Barely* know... you're welcome.

• :/
      Some people dont open up to people they jus met...

• Nah you didn't even have to try you just naturally were :))
      thanks for the MH by the way

• Your welcome :)

What Guys Said 2

• sure it's possible to have an instant connection to someone after a little conversation. but still make sure that you try and temper your emotions and realize that getting to know someone is like peeling an onion. there are lots and lots of layers

• He definitely has the same feeling as u do. Asking ur friend for u shows his interest too. Good luck

What Girls Said 3

• Why, do u think we all a bunch of aliens living in diff. Galaxies?

• Lol what? No
      But I do believe aliens are in different galaxies.

• If you believe in people having a soul. Then ill say to u, its a soul connection.

• Oh okay :)

• there was this guy we got talking we ended up talking for hours literally but, we still talk now feel like we have known eachother for ages its a weird but beautiful feeling

• Totally possible, happened to me but ended badly so i wish you the best with him