Should I Reach Out To Her?

Because of my past, I am very harsh when it comes to my philosophy with women. Don't get me wrong -- I'm a nice guy, I'm funny, I'm very bubbly and talkative when I am on dates with women... BUT the moment they stop responding to my texts or calls, I cut them loose and move on to the next one.

I've been hurt by women in the past, so I try to talk to 3-4 different women at the same time... so this way if 1 stops talking to me, I have more to talk to.

Anyway... I've been talking this girl and I really like her. We've been on 2 dates, made out for 1 hour each time, she made me dinner and we cuddled together on the couch and fell asleep.

She told me she was sick in a previous text, so I sent her 1 back asking how she was feeling. She has yet to reply and that was 6 days ago. She has been active on social media for the past few days... but hasn't gotten into contact with me.

Should I send her another text and ask how she is?

Should I just cut my loses, delete her number and move onto the next one?

What do you guys think?

• Yes, Reach Out To Her. It Wouldn't Hurt To At Least See How She's Doing
  • No, Don't Reach Out To Her. You're Wasting Your Time.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Take the middle path. Since you already texted her, now its her turn to respond. Wait for a few more days to see if she responds. If she doesn't, then its clear that you need to sever all contact with her and move on.

By the way, I appreciate your attitude regarding women, and how you don't waste time with them!

• I reckon she lied about being sick and isn't interested in you which would explain the lack of contact as a way of trying to give you a subtle hint that she isn't interested.

• That's what I thought as well... but you never know with women these days.