Girls: Do you ever get annoyed being asked out on dates?

have you ever been annoyed by this?
if yes give reason why you were annoyed

by the way Merry Christmas!

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a man and I like results

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you don't get asked enough:,(

What Girls Said 7

• I actually do get annoyed with it. Not because I don't like being asked out but because I'm one that doesn't like being bothered with finding the words to be able to make the person understand sometimes. I'm usually asked out by my closest friends and I don't always have the right words when I don't feel the same way towards them but want to keep the friendship.

• No, I think it's sweet (#^.^#) If a boy wishes to start a relationship with me right away I would be a bit scared and uncomfortable since I am shy and timid, especially when it comes to romance, but if he is sweet and asks if I'd be willing to go on a date with him just to get to know each other a bit more I'd 99.9999% percent of the time say yes :)

• Not usually.

I do if I know the guy's married or has a girlfriend or if he's asked me 958465258 times already and I keep saying no.

• I've only been asked on a date once, & I'm pretty sure it was a joke, judging by the way he asked & his friends' laughter.

• If someone asks once it's fine. I just hate being asked over and over.

• Yes, it used to be a big pain in the arse. But I am way past that thank God.

• Never. Most guys I know normally wants to jump into a relationship never taking a girl out on a date, so it's not annoying... Well to me anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• I would love a girl to ask me out just once in my life. Why am not askoutable. Why whhhhhhhy lol.

• Of course. Who wants three hundred offers a day?

• I don't know about girls but with me I get asked at least a million times a day