When do you feel the most lonley?

I think i mostly feel lonley when i think of what i dont have.
"I dont have a boyfriend" and im surrounded by the people who do. I honestly enjoy being alone and in my own company but lately I've felt this pressure with finding a person to love.. tinder.. online dating and i catch myself in being desperate and i dont want to be that. I have never had a boyfriend and i wish to have one and meet him the "normal" way and not sit and pick who i want to swipe to the right...

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't felt lonely in years. I don't even remember what that felt like.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel most lonely at Christmas time, when my children are far away and no other family nearby to spend the day with. Living alone can be very lonely at times! Hopefully a lovely lass will come my way soon... :-)

• Everyday I don't have any friends

What Girls Said 3

• I feel the most lonely when I'm sitting alone thinking about what my crush might be doing with his girlfriend

• Hmm go outside and meet people your own age, friends, and stuff like that.

Go to concerts, new restaurants, stuff like that, enjoy this phase of your life while you can!

Maybe you will get a boyfriend, and it'll happen totally unexpectedly.

• omg, you sound just like me! i feel with you... i hope someone will give som good advice or something how maybe even finding a guy