What makes a girl fall for a guy from the first sight?

I mean like an instant crush?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark skinned, dark hair... Dark adorable eyes.. Friendly... Fit... clean shaven.

• No beard?

• Nope. Personally I don't like facial hair on my men but that's me.

• That's cool cause i can't grow a beard it comes out really patchy so i shabe it very often

What Girls Said 4

• Vibes. Call me a hippie but I'm a strong believer that two compatible souls are naturally drawn to one another.

• That's a way to see things :p personally it's a gorgeous face with awesome titties and ass yeah i am a bit shallow lol

• Physical and sexual attraction plus your own imagination :P

• What physical features turn you on?

• It honestly differs slightly daily but in general

*Men 6 foot plus
      *Toned athletic build
      *Diamond in the rough handsomeness
      *A total baby boy anarchist vibe that fills the room
      *Godlike confidence
      *Fully suited and booted OR pierced and heavily tatted indie surfer dude look

• Good vibes, tall, dark skin, bit muscular, dark eyes, stubble facial hair.

• You can't really fall in love from the first sight. The majority of people can only fall in lust when they meet someone for the first time.

What Guys Said 4

• If it is only the first 'sight' without any kind of interaction, then obviously good looks.

• I guess that's how it goes

• I couldn't agree more with you about there being nothing wrong having a purely looks
      based criteria which all of my dates have confessed to having with me :P

Respect :)

• @kittykatbrat
      Yeah, its usually not an issue when both consider only looks. But if one considers looks and the other something else (such as personality, sense of humor etc.) then it could give rise to conflicts.

• Of course it helps if you are good looking, but what matters more is that you appear confident and positive, and show good inviting body language.

• For every girl it's different. Just like for every guy.

• Good facial features, obviously fit and healthy, when she looks down at his jeans she sees a great, big, bulging... wallet!