Does anyone know of a good dating site/app for college students?

I've tried Tinder, and I think I'm decent looking, but I never get any matches even if I like every girl. I'm not looking to hookup, just trying to meet some girls and find someone I can chill with.

Too young for bars, I'll just wait for next fall semester when all my friends get to college. Probably better not to have a gf while I'm taking harder classes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• To actually find dates and not cyber bang? That might be a tough one. Better off going out to the mall or something. Maybe the library and pretend you need a study group or tutor.

What Guys Said 4

• My favourite dating website is http://kovla.com My elder brother found his wife on that website. They look very happy together, and I am happy for them. Look for this website ;)

• Dude most women on dating websites only respond to good looking guys, so out of so many women you message it will take forever before you get a response.

• Internet dating doesn't work, try the nearby bar or coffeehouse, or study area.

• Okcupid is gppd